Members of the media, including reporters, editors, and freelance writers, who wish to interview Center for Bioethics and Social Justice faculty should contact email@example.com or call 517-355-7550. The Center’s communications coordinator, Liz McDaniel, will help put you in contact with the best source to address the subject matter.
Faculty expertise includes but is not limited to the topics listed below, revolving around the pursuit of equitable health for all people.
Recent media appearances
- A Michigan doctor goes to Facebook over dying, unvaccinated COVID patients (Bridge Michigan)
- Opinion: Getting vaccinated is an act of revolution for Black Americans (Detroit Free Press)
- DeVos Children’s employee posts anti-vaccine TikToks (WOODTV)
- Some area clergy believe there is a moral or spiritual imperative to get vaccine (Petoskey News-Review)
- The US can vaccinate its population twice, while poor countries wait for vaccine (The State News)
- Getting More People Vaccinated Against Covid-19 Means Wasting Doses (Wall Street Journal)