Members of the media, including reporters, editors, and freelance writers, who wish to interview Center for Bioethics and Social Justice faculty should contact email@example.com or call 517-355-7550. The Center’s communications coordinator, Liz McDaniel, will help put you in contact with the best source to address the subject matter.
Faculty expertise includes but is not limited to the topics listed below, revolving around the pursuit of equitable health for all people.
Recent media appearances
- Fertility treatments could be in jeopardy in anti-abortion states, IVF patients fear (NPR)
- State highlights contraception methods (WLNS 6 News)
- Doctors worry Michigan’s abortion ban, if enforced, could criminalize routine reproductive care (MLive)
- Michigan State University professor talks about the overturning of Roe v. Wade (Fox 47 News)
- Experts break down Michigan abortion law (WLNS 6 News)